Saturday 3 July 2010

Big Boi - Turns Me On Ft Sleepy Brown & Joi



























Pink: Outkast rappers debut solo album Sir Lucious Left Foot does not disappoint in the slightest. Fun as hell, as one would expect from a member of hip-hop legends Outkast. This track is so good. Production is infectious and his verse's are exactly what you'd come to expect from such a gifted MC

Blue: I have to admit I havent listened to Sir Lucious Left Foot in it's entirety, and I'm probably missing out. With that being said, every track I have heard off of Big Boi's second solo album (Speakerboxx... ahem ahem) has been amazing. Shutterbug played in heavy rotation around here as well as the gem that didnt make it on the album "lookin for ya" featuring Andre 3K. Great song, great album, I guess I'm stupid for not copping this album yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment