Sunday 25 October 2009

Cheryl Cole Ft Will.I.Am - 3 Words




























Pink: I really didn't expect to like this album and to be honest i didn't at first. It seemed tired and a bit bland. However i gave it a couple more listens and it really opened up for me. The melodies are nice and, contrary to my original impression, they sound fresh. It really reminds me of late 90's r'n'b melodically and the music is almost a low-key mix of the current synth trend and late 90's Timbland esque drum lead beats. If you're expecting Girls Aloud then you're gonna be disappointed and if you're expecting vapid X-Factor trash then you're also gonna be disappointed. Just give it a (couple of) listen(s) and see what you think

EDIT: I should say that the impressions i posted were of the whole album. This track is actually more of a cold, synth lead floor filler, the like of which you usually see when a pop artist is trying to achieve some credibility. it works

Blue: That pic....O_O. Its so weird that Will.I.Am reminds me of Finlay Quaye. But this is far from being a club filler. Until a good remix of this comes out, it cant propel people to the dancefloor easily by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment