Tuesday 15 September 2009

Kevin Cossom Ft. Drake - I Get Paper





Blue: I dont think i can hate any song that has that little Suzanne Vega medley. The Drake verse is dope, but when isn't it? Im gonna keep eye on this young cat.

Pink: Polow beat right? the synths sounded a bit cheap to me but i liked the song anyway. i'm really digging Drake atm and this guy is promising too. I'd like to hear him over a Swizz or Kanye track

Blue: Actually the track is done by Toronto producer Boi 1da, whos been working with G-Unit and Luda. He Recently did that track "Forever" with Drake, Weezy, Yeezy, And Em. Kid Has promise tho right?

Pink: Ahh well that explains it, I didn't like that beat either.

Bue: He Did "Best I Ever Had" and he's working with Dre on Detox.

Pink: Well now i don't know what to think. The "Best I Ever Had" beat was sicc

No comments:

Post a Comment